Polar Bear Pitching Day Program & After Swim Party
YOU CAN NOW GET YOUR TICKET to the Polar Bear Pitching Day Program + After Swim Party on the 15th of Feb, if you haven’t already!
We have an awesome Day Program with keynotes and workshops at the Oulu City Theater. The cozy After Swim Party starts right after the winner of Polar Bear Pitching has been announced. With the ticket you will get access to both of the events - the Day Program and the After Swim.
Every startup that participates to the Final Pitching on the 15th and to the Dark Bear Semifinals on 14th will get to pitch for free, naturally. Also all the people on-site are welcome to see the pitches by the Ice Hole outside + company stands in the Oulu City Theater first floor for free of charge. With the ticket you get an access to keynotes and workshops + to the After Swim venue.
The Day Program includes the following keynotes on the 15th of Feb:
John Bates - “Pitchcraft” with John Bates
- Learn how to pitch from someone who has raised hundreds of millions in venture capital, knows about success and failure, and who will genuinely care about you and your success.
Jonathan Hirshon - Public Relations - The Rocket Science of Art
- Jonathan Hirshon is known as the "Guru of Silicon Valley" - and not for nothing. At 2016, two of his client startups were sold to Apple. Jonathan has taken a keen interest on the Nordics, and is known as a keynote speaker of Arctic 15 & 16.
Max Kelly, Techstars - Accelerators for startups
- Max is currently Managing Director of Techstars London. Prior to Techstars, Max spent 12 years at Virgin where he was responsible for the strategy of the group and for starting new companies.
Didrik Dege Dimmen - What the heck happened after we won Polar bear pitching last year
- Didrik will share insights of his journey from winning some of the company’s first funding at PBP 2016 to raising 1,3 Million dollars on Kickstarter and launching his product successfully on a global level.
Dmitri Sale, Arctic Startup
- ArcticStartup is helping to build communities with uncapped opportunities through media, events, PR and consulting since 2007.
Navispace - Overview of the startup scene in Germany
- Important events in the German startup scene, Startup regions and co-working spaces.
Marko Moilanen & Jonathan Anderson, Fondia - 10 legal issues to consider as a startup
- Fondia is a full service business law house that operates in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. Fondia's work is swift, flexible and uncomplicated - it meets the demands of modern business.
And the following workshops:
Shraga Katz - CEO workshops
- Customized workshop for CEOs to e.g. scale their business to U.S. markets. Requires registration + company info
Brand your startup - A hands-on workshop
- Building a strong brand starts with establishing credibility and a story that people care about. The workshops provides knowledge and hands-on tools for entrepreneurs to establish and build a credible brand.
Find the full Day Program here: Program